Thursday, May 1, 2008

Couples Outfit Series, Part I

I learned at a very young age, by observing the crowds at Six Flags Over Mid-America, that matching boyfriend/girlfriend clothing was a great way to demonstrate your thugged-out status.

It must've been Valentine's Day here! Not only are they wearing the traditional colors of red and white, but it appears Coco has vowed to give Ice a day-long hand job, not even pausing for the flashing bulbs of the entertainment media. I think they also might be kinking it up a bit, since it appears Coco's wearing an adult diaper or large panty shield of some kind under her signature spandex pants. Oooooh, risque!

And the Cocookie Nips. There they are. I almost don't want to comment on them, since it's going to get tedious, but they're an important signature item.

1 comment:

JK said...

I really commend them for getting out there and expressing themselves. Even when it makes us think so much less of them. I mean, I love Coco!!!

P.S. I like to think that they are also wearing matching Red Crocs.