Thursday, May 1, 2008

What's black and red all over?*

The ensembles here aren't too terribly exciting. Ice is showing his love for Michael Jordan again, and sporting his usual mystery TM medallion (it's my mission to find out what that means). And we get to see the softer side of Coco, as she's opted for a feminine floral print, which also provides Coco Toe camouflage.

But the intrigue here for me is: What's Ice trying to say with his hands?
  • What-EVER, Wal-Mart shopper.
  • Westside for life....or at least until I get rich and move to Arizona with my big assed wife
  • I get TWO hands in rock, paper, scissors. Ain't NOBODY beats Ice T at roshambo, mutha fucka.
  • Here's the church, here's the steeple, open the doors and out come peeeples!
  • ...and that, kids is how you give your lady friend the SUPER shocker.
*Ice's weiner when Coco's riding the crimson tide.

1 comment:

JK said...

TM stands for Ice-T's birth name: Tracy Morrow.